- Liquid Coating
- welding Spatter Remover Anti Spatter
Anti Spatter Compound Cum Flux is an important spatter remover that finds its immense applications in welding methods. The offered product is processed with the help of latest processing methodology and is known for its silicone free attribute. It helps in removing the spatter very gently and keeping the parent metal surface smooth. The best part of this product is that it helps in improving the metallurgical as well as mechanical properties of weld metal. It is non polluting, safe to use and easy to use. Anti Spatter Compound Cum Flux is completely eco-friendly as there is no involvement on chipping or grinding.
1) Chipping Grinding not required to remove spatter.
2) Cleaning cost is drastically reduced.
3) Dense clean weld joint.
4) Suitable for ISO 14000 organisation.
5) Works wet dry.
6) Economical in use a thin protective film is sufficient.
7) Suitable for laser cutting.
Application Process :
1) Spatter Nixe fill in spray Bottle , for Spraying application.
2) The application surface must be free from grease oil etc.
3) Apply Spatter Nixe in a thin uniform film on any metal surface , Apply with the help of plastic spray bottle on both the side of welding surface area ÃƒÂ¢Ã‚Â€Ã‚Â“ prior to welding ( Around 3-4 inches where spatter are likely to stick )
4) After applying Spatter Nixe Start welding .
5) Once welding gets completed use separate fresh cloth to remove welding Spatter particles along with Spatter Nixe film.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDRENÃ‚Â FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY.
Unit Pack Size
1kg 5Kg , 20 Kg
1 kg & 5 kg
Anti Spatter Liquid
- immediate Per Year
- Exstock Years
- Free samples are available
- All India
Unit No. 107, 1st Floor, Geeta Industrial Estate No.3, Opp. Tirupati Udyog Nagar, Near Professional Courier, Waliv-Sativali Road, Vasai (East), Palghar, Maharashtra, 401208, India