- 1 Onwards INR
Spatter Remover 511 is time-tested by NABL recognized lab in Mumbai, India whose results are officially approved by several Government departments chief inspection agencies. Spatter Remover 511 proves efficient when undergone various mechanical tests such as bend test, load test, tensile test and radiography test, showing advancement in weld joint quality with use of Spatter Remover 511. Due to this technological breakthrough product, you will completely eliminate laborious time-consuming chipping and grinding operations required for removing weld spatters thereby obtain better weld joint quality.
Features of Spatter Remover 511:
- Incombustible, non-toxic and safe to use
- Non-pollutant thus environment friendly
- Silicone free
- Emulsion form use special spray bottle or apply with brush
- Easy to apply on required area, no wastage
- Easily removed from metal surface after welding for further painting
- Tremendously reduces noise and air pollution in the workshop meeting the WHO guidelines for the industry
- Enhances depth of penetration as the heat loss from top of the weld metal is held by the film, conserving around 5-10 percent of energy
Suitability of Spatter Remover 511:
Spatter Remover 511 can be applied to any kind of weld metal including arc, manual, CO2, argon, MIG, etc. for any kind of ferrous materials such as CS, SS, MS and all alloy steels. Spatter Remover 511 is ideal for fabrication of industrial equipments, tanks, boilers, vessels, pipelines, fabricated pinions and gears etc.
How to apply Spatter Remover 511:
- Stir the container well before using
- The application surface must be free from grease and oil etc.
- Apply a thin and uniform film of Spatter Remover 511 on any metal surface with any brush; or use a special spray bottle/system on both sides of welding surface prior to welding. (Around 34 inches where spatters are likely)
- Start welding on the metal surface to be welded only after Spatter Remover 511 has dried completely
The Spatter Remover 511 is made available by us for efficient use in the various commercial and industrial applications. It is an innovative product that has transformed the welding methods. This innovative product is silicone free, non-flammable and non-toxic. Removal of spatters has always been the most important aspect of post weld operation. The Spatter Remover is safe to use for removing dried paint spots and drips from hardwood floors. Spatter remover bond can be applied to any kind of weld metal including arc, manual, CO2, argon, MIG, etc. The offered Spatter Remover 511 is very effective and safe for use.
1 L,5 L,etc
Plastic bottle,Plastic Jar
Krystal Surface Solution
- 5000 Per Day
- 1 Days
Unit No. 107, 1st Floor, Geeta Industrial Estate No.3, Opp. Tirupati Udyog Nagar, Near Professional Courier, Waliv-Sativali Road, Vasai (East), Palghar, Maharashtra, 401208, India