- 1 Onwards INR
Spatter Remover 511 is an innovative product that has transformed the welding methods. This innovative product is silicone free, non-flammable, non-toxic, and non-polluting - Welding Anti Spatter and Flux in emulsion form.
Spatter Remover 511 (Welding Anti Spatter and Flux) is applied before starting the welding procedure for achieving the below mentioned benefits:
- Grinding and Chipping not needed for removing spatters
- Slag are easily removed
- Drastic reduction in cleaning cost
- Dense and clean weld joint
- Gaseous and non-metallic inclusions are minimized
- Tremendous improvement in the efficiency of welder
- Gently removes spatters thus maintains smooth parent surface
- Eco-friendly product as it is free from chipping and grinding procedure
- Preferred by ISO-14000 organization, no health hazards thus safe for welders
- Enhances mechanical and metallurgical properties of weld metal
Due to this technological breakthrough product, you will completely eliminate laborious & time-consuming chipping and grinding operations required for removing weld spatters thereby obtain better weld joint quality.
Area Coverage per kg: Approximately 80 to 90 running meters.
Spatter Remover 511 ((Welding Anti Spatter and Flux)is an innovative product in welding process technology that will improve the quality of weld metal.
- Incombustible, non-toxic and safe to use
- Non-pollutant thus environment friendly
- Silicone free
- Emulsion form - use special spray bottle or apply with brush
- Easy to apply on required area, no wastage
- Easily removed from metal surface after welding for further painting
- Tremendously reduces noise and air pollution in the workshop meeting the WHO guidelines for the industry
- Enhances depth of penetration as the heat loss from top of the weld metal is held by the film, conserving around 5-10 percent of energy
- Acts as a temporary rust preventive for about 10 days (helpful in avoiding V-groove flash rusting and hence abandons re-grinding of V-groove prior to welding)
Suitability of Spatter Remover 511 ((Welding Anti Spatter and Flux):
Spatter Remover 511 can be applied to any kind of weld metal including arc, manual, CO2, argon, MIG, etc. for any kind of ferrous materials such as CS, SS, MS and all alloy steels. Spatter Remover 511 is ideal for fabrication of industrial equipments, tanks, boilers, vessels, pipelines, fabricated pinions and gears etc.
How to apply Spatter Remover 511:
- Stir the container well before using
- The application surface must be free from grease and oil etc.
- Apply a thin and uniform film of Spatter Remover 511 on any metal surface with any brush; or use a special spray bottle/system on both sides of welding surface prior to welding. (Around 34 inches where spatters are likely)
- Start welding on the metal surface to be welded only after Spatter Remover 511 has dried completely
- Remove Spatter Remover 511 film along with welding spatter particles using a separate fresh cloth or a dry brush, any time after welding
Anti-spatter remover 511 is offered in a Semi Gel Form. This is the product accessible with the changed welding methods. This product is a non flammable, non- toxic, non-polluting and silicone free formulation. Anti-spatter remover 511 is functional as an anti-spatter cream. This can be applied with ease. It ensures extreme reduction in cleaning cost and tremendous improvement in welder efficiency. Removal of spatters and smooth parent surface are ensured. This is an eco-friendly product, totally free from the procedure of chipping as well as grinding. It can improve the mechanical as well as metallurgical properties of weld metal. This is non-toxic and incombustible.
1 Kg, 5 Kg, etc
Spatter Remover 511
- 5000 Per Day
- 1 Days
Unit No. 107, 1st Floor, Geeta Industrial Estate No.3, Opp. Tirupati Udyog Nagar, Near Professional Courier, Waliv-Sativali Road, Vasai (East), Palghar, Maharashtra, 401208, India